Pages

Biggie Birthday

Franco is coming up on two and a half years old and I cannot believe I have not shown you pictures from when we had his second birthday! I’ve been meaning to post about it but time sure has slipped away.
I figured this would be my last year of being able to pick the theme for him. Next year I am sure he is going to want to decide what he wants (dinosaurs, trucks, Minions, maybe all three?!) but for now, this mama bird chose one of her favorite things- the Notorious B.I.G.! 
We didn’t go all out and have a huge party, but we decided to have a few friends over for cupcakes and it gave me the opportunity to do what I love, decorate! 











A huge shout out to my good friend for making these cupcakes, the toppers were a hit!




It is not a party without a custom Snapchat filter!


The the next day, our morning consisted of breakfast and some light reading from The Little Homie

I cannot wait to see what next year brings! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com